Friday 26 April 2013

DACA



I am interested in possibly working with DACA because my plan for the last few years has to train to become an art teacher after university.  
I mostly want to work in a Further Education college but would also love to work in a secondary school or sixth form.

DACA's art department seem incredibly enthusiastic and supportive of their students more than I've seen at any other school so I'd really love to be involved with working with them.


They have their own art gallery containing student and graduate work, named DART Gallery. This also now houses designed and illustrated products made by the students which teaches how to market, package and sell your work and also encourages entrepreneurial acytivity in the students as they receive all the profit if their product sells.

Even though I want to try working in a school I don't think I will choose a DACA placement during this module. Instead I'd like to push myself to try something new that I've not considered as much such as Start. I'm also trying to get a  placement at my old college and possibly getting one either there or at a second school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment